While we were home visiting before moving to San Francisco we stayed with Papa Jeff and Mimi (aka Lisa). Jeff and Lisa took Chris and I on a great horse ride, which I loved. It made me miss the fact that we won't be in Jackson this summer when I can freely go riding whenever I want.
Chris on the other hand doesn't exactly share my enthusiasm for riding and has only been riding a very few times. So needless to say the 4 hour horse ride down a steep mountain with a big stubborn horse wasn't his absolute favorite thing. I was a little worried that after the experience he would never want to ride again. Surprisingly, few days later all the family was over taking turns riding horses and Chris just jumped right on like it was no big thing.
We had a really fun time staying with Jeff and Lisa, we rode horses, four wheelers, ate lots of great food... and of course the wonderfully addictive Guitar Hero tournaments until the wee hours of the night. Grandpa Gary even found a new favorite toy. He loved driving that tractor. He looked good doing it to.
2 comments:
I love the pics and miss you guys a ton. Can't wait for our road trip.
You forgot to mention the winner of the Guitar Hero tournament...ME! I love the blog. I didn't even know you guys had one.
Post a Comment