Two of our close friends from Utah, Jer and Chels Raymond came down to West Palm Beach for a week. We drove up to spend a couple days with them at their resort.
We rented jet skies and played out in the ocean. There were some good waves out there. I feared for my life a couple times and lost a pair of sunglasses in the process. But it sure was fun.
That night we went to dinner and checked out this cinco de mayo festival that was going on. It was pretty loud and crazy so we didn't stick around for too long. It just so happens that our anniversary is on cinco de mayo. So we got to celebrate our anniversary with two trips. I'm not going to complain about that.
The next day we rented kayaks and goofed around. We saw some fish, sting rays and lost of interesting sea grass.
Then we hit the beach for some snorkeling.
This was Jer's first experience snorkeling so it was fun to be able to share that experience with him. We got to see a shark while we were out there. Yikes! It was just a little nurse shark probably about 2 feet long, but still, I was slightly freaked out about it. I had never seen a shark snorkeling before so that was cool.
Thanks Jer and Chels for letting us stay with you at your sweet resort. We had a lot of fun playing in the sun with you two!
2 comments:
I don't understand why Chris is wearing a cougars shirt. Looks like fun though! and you made Key West sound boring... liar
Hey girl! We miss you guys! I feel like I haven't seen you in such a long time! Looks like you are both doing well! Cute little dog! If you get a chance, can you email me your address? I'm sending out baby announcements! Thanks... tanayawood@gmail.com
Post a Comment