reminder: Our blog is going private on October 1st. If you haven't done so already and you would like to be added to our list of approved viewers please send me your email address, so I may happily add you to the list.
Saturday afternoon, we headed over to Smiths Cove for some beach time. It was a gorgeous afternoon as opposed to the raining stormy morning a few hours earlier.
Saturday afternoon, we headed over to Smiths Cove for some beach time. It was a gorgeous afternoon as opposed to the raining stormy morning a few hours earlier.
The sea was surprisingly peaceful and clear. Perfect for snorkeling!
Disclaimer: I totally, absolutely, most definitely admit I got extremely carried away while take pics during my snorkeling endeavor.
Ya that was trying to narrow it down from the 100+ pics I took. Problem? I might need counseling.
Awe, look at this face, so much for smiling for the camera. Turns out Ayla did not like sitting in the sand as the waves came up to tickle her toes. No, she did not like that at all.
Beautiful day.





















4 comments:
Do you mind adding me? elisabeth.peart@yahoo.com
Of course Beth! I would be happy to add you.
I would love to read your blog. j.l.freck@gmail.com. By the way your little girl is darling. I am so happy for you guys and all the fun adventures you get to enjoy!
I would love it if you added me to your blog. I knew the Kohfelds from school (Camie, Courtney, Haley). My sister played soccer with Dano when they were younger. So I've known the family for a while. I enjoy your posts. You're funny and Ayla is darling. I would love to keep up.
19sjones81@gmail.com
Post a Comment