Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nautical Stripes and Baby Chicks

After Ayla turned one I wasn't sure if I should keep up our little tradition of doing a photo shoot each month.  But it is just so much fun and a good reason to practice shooting my SLR in manual mode so I think I will continue as long as Ayla lets me. 




 Can you tell it is a struggle to keep that headband on?

phew, finally off and ready to play hide n seek. 
 Which only means time for a new one.  Ha.  
Ayla no longer complies with my requests to keep any sort of headband on for longer than 2 minutes.  So most days I stick her hair in a little pony or pigtails (mainly in effort to hide her prominent receding hair line/baby mullet)
  Guess who came to say hello during our photoshoot???




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! Keep doing the monthly photo shoot. I just love them so much. Her little personality come though in all these picture.

It made me grin :)

Love Gma Chele