Easter Sunday we had stake conference. Ayla did good for the first hour but by the second hour she was done and Chris walked the halls with her the rest of the time.
After church I tried to get some pictures of Ayla in her Easter Dress.
Then a few more of her playing on the bed with Daddy.
Then Ayla went down for a nap. I cooked dinner while she slept. When she woke up she saw all the surprises the Easter Bunny had left her! I think the Easter bunny went a tad overboard buying her stuff for Easter this year. All she really wanted was the candy! He also hid some eggs around the house for her to find!
I am so grateful for my savior Jesus Christ, his sacrifice, the gift of the atonement, so that I may be forgiven of all my sins.
Because of him, I know that families can be together forever. He is the ultimate example. The greatest example of humility, selflessness, gratitude, service, love and kindness.
I am grateful for the knowledge that I can return to live with him someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment