Chandler and Tabitha blessed there sweet baby girl Amahwyn!
Chandler gave a wonderful blessing and we were so glad we were there to be a part of it!
Cute cousins holding hands! Reef's belly is so big!
We also celebrated Christmas with family, opening presents, doing our gift exchange, a big Christmas breakfast and our tradition of writing letter to Christ. As always Dad did an amazing job of sharing a special message/discussion to bring the spirit and get us ready to write our letters to Christ. I really admire the humble approach dad takes in sharing these messages with us. He does such a great job. Then we wrote key words or phrases from our letter on paper lanterns and sent them up to heaven! This was the first year we did the lanterns and it was so cool! Ayla loved it, cause it is just like the lanterns in Tangled.
We also visited with both Grandma Bird-Bishop and Grandma Fife. Grandma BB seemed very well and was in great spirits. She was very lively and was having a really good day, Her memory was better than I had seen the last few times and she was able to carry-on a conversation.
Grandma Fife however seemed to have aged drastically since the last time I saw her. Almost to the point that I could barely recognize her. I was glad that she was at least able to hold Reef and they could meet each other since it will be the only time they will ever meet in this life. I will treasure this picture always. I wish I could have gotten one with Ayla but she was being incredibly shy and in a "challenging" mood.
No comments:
Post a Comment