So this is my first time blogging.... I don't know if I really get how this all works yet. But I have some stuff to write so I'll write.
I love Vacations!! I mean who doesn't. This past month I had the opportunity to go on a fabulous vacation with my husband. Just the two of us! It was amazing! We went to Florida and on a Caribbean Cruise for about 2 weeks. I guess
technically it was like 10 or 11 days.
I don't really get the saying, " I need a vacation from my vacation." We must not vacation that way... or maybe after you have kids or go vacationing with alot of people that saying has some meaning. We went out when we wanted, we slept when we wanted, we swam, shopped, layed out, went to the spa, did some excursions. One thing we did which I would definitely recommend is parasailing. If you haven't done it do. It was awesome. I also recommend going for the wet and wild ride (not the scenic its lame).
We flew into Orlando and stayed five nights we did several of the theme parks, Disney World, Universal, and a water park. We also walked around Downtown Disney and went to the Cirque Du Soliel show La Numba. Which was amazing!! From there we drove down to Ft Lauderdale, they had some of the best outlet malls there including the largest outlet mall in the world! We shopped and got some really good deals. We stayed two nights in Ft Lauderdale and then we left for our cruise.
This was my first cruise and I was very excited. It was a five day cruise with a stop in Key West and Cozumel. My favorite part of the cruise is when Chris volunteered for a competition at the pool. There were 3 guys and 3 girls. The competition consisted of swimming a lap in the pool using only your legs, then collecting random objects from the audience examples include: a large hat, sunscreen, large sunglasses, a swimsuit wrap or cover up, and a bikini top. So of course Chris comes to get mine. Graciously he brought me his shirt so I could cover myself up. Then they put on everything they collected. After dressing themselves in their new attire they each did a lipsing to a randomly selected song. Chris's song was the gitterbug. Well if you know Chris very well you know he did no lipsing... it was a full out dance performance. It was hilarious!! The audience loved him!! The winner was voted on by how loud the audience clapped and well need I say Chris was the winner. His winnings consisted of a gold Ship on a stick and a bottle of Champagne, which we graciously gave away. I was so proud!
1 comment:
Omigosh!!! Love your blog!! We are so jealous of all your adventures...but come home please!!!
Post a Comment