Alright, so I decided I am going to try and blog the past adventures of Chris and I here in Hawaii. I have some catching up to do. I am starting with our first two weeks here. Our first adventure was our trip down the south end of the Island. We went to Black Sand Beach where we saw Green Sea turtles for the first time. They were everywhere swimming in the ocean and laying on the sand. 
Then we went down to South Point where the wind blow like crazy and the trees grow sideways. There are also steep cliffs for cliff diving and a sweet blowhole.
We hiked about 2 miles in to this amazing green sand beach. It was beautiful! We had a blast body surfing and playing in the sand.
We also went to a few of the beaches just up the road from where we live. We bought some boogie boards and snorkling gear for loaded beach fun!!
1 comment:
Hey good to see you guys in the blogging world. I am so jealous you are in Hawaii. How long are you going to be there. Jer and I should try to come visit!
Post a Comment