Ever since we moved here all Chris has wanted is a bigger tv. The apartment we are living in came furnished but the tv was a bit on the ancient side and you had to squint to see the screen. If you know Chris at all you know he is a bit of a sports fan and with fall just around the corner, all he could think about was how unjust it would be to watch the 49ers on our old minature tv. I resisted as long as I could, saying that he should be grateful we even have a tv, or that with such a transitional lifestyle the last thing we need is to accumulate more stuff, but he found one at Best Buy that he really wanted and he would hint about going to get it daily. Needless to say I caved, and we got it for his birthday. I must admit I enjoy having it almost as much as he does.
Chris and I were off on the third and we planned a fun day to start the celebration of his birthday. We went and saw Transformers Revenge of the Fallen at the IMAX, got some dinner, and went to the Giants game. It was the Giants vs Astros, and it was a shutout. After the game they had a fireworks show. It was a really fun day! We loved watching the fireworks out over the bay.
On the fourth Pier 39 was packed with people. There are usually alot of people but not like this.


Chris's brother Jeremy and his wife Amy were here for the weekend. So after work we met up with them for a night on the town. We ate dinner in little Italy at the Stinkin Rose. The food was really good. But, unfortunately, it didn't agree with me to well. I could feel it almost instantly "the grumbles". We walked around till we found a nice spot to sit and watch the firework show. Chris and I went to fetch some blankets while Jer and Amy stayed to save our spot of grass. That's when it really hit me. I had food poisoning or some violent form of food being viciously rejected from my bowles. I was in for the night. Chris went to deliver the blankets and watch the fireworks down by the bay and I stayed home and watched them from our dining room window. I still had a decent view and got a few good pics to share with all of you.

I am feeling much better now but I don't think I will be eating at the Stinkin Rose again.
No comments:
Post a Comment