Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A weekend of girls!

Last weekend Chris's Mom Lisa, all four of his sisters, and his cousin Lindsey came to visit for a girls trip.

We did lots of girly things:

1. shopping at Union Square
2. eating at nice restaurants
3. went to see The Proposal
4. saw the play WICKED
5. ate delicious cupcakes
6. soaked in the hot tub
7. watched gossip girl
8. saw the sea lions
9. got free chocolate at Ghiradelli Square
10. biked the Golden Gate Bridge

I loved WICKED! It was so amazing. I am so glad we all got to go. Thank you Lisa!
I love this pic. She looks more like my sister than my mother-in-law.

I love these pics. we look so cute and dorky in our helmets. We were all so proud of Lisa for biking the whole 12 miles. She's a rock star!

It really was such a fun weekend! Chris was such a trooper through the whole thing driving us around and being the only man in a group of 7 women. He liked it! We really enjoyed being able to show everyone where we call home.

No comments: