A lot of great stuff has been going on this week. I have been trying out a new yoga studio, which I really enjoy. I have also managed to make dinner three times this week and its only Thursday. One of the dinners I made was four cheese ravioli with sausage, at least I told Chris it was sausage. I actually thought was really good. Chris on the other hand informed me he wasn't a fan of the sausage... I wonder if that is because it was actually tofurkey ( a tofu turkey mix stuffed with basil and red peppers). I tried but, there was no fooling him, he knew something was funking about that sausage. Chris and I also went to salsa on the square. We didn't make it time for the lesson but it was still fun to go and listen to the band and pretend we knew how to salsa down at Union Square.
On our day off we went to the Exploratorium. It is this neat hands on science museum that explores the five senses.
I loved this huge bubble maker. 
This reflection mirror was really trippy
like watching yourself upside down in 3D.
5 comments:
Aub you are just great. I love you so much. Lol. Your posts always make me laugh so much and I just love it. When you started talking about that naked woman I totally expected to see a really fat lady or something and she looked pretty hot. Why she was walking around naked nobody knows?! We need to have our weekly chat tomorrow night. I'm looking foward to it. Thx for always commenting on my posts. You're like the only one and I hate that no one comments on my stuff 'cause I like reading them. Love ya. Tomorrow we shall chat so you better be "in" for the night.
Oh I love your blog- how fun!! And wow...that naked lady has some cahoneys for walking around! Lol. Very cute blog, I'll definitely be tuning in for more. And you look beautiful- love the hair!
Aubrey
You do such a great job on your blog. I feel as if I'm there sharing the fun with you.
Wow naked lady. And in such a public place. Seems you have an expeditiousness in the area.
Hey kudos for you on the making dinner and making it healthy is a double kudos. I need to work on that. Also good for you and doing the yoga classes. You look marvelous. Love You Lots!!!
I can't believe that lady was walking around like that! How funny!! That is so cool that you are getting into yoga! I love yoga!! I haven't been in so long and I truly miss it soooo much!! You're gonna get hooked...
the naked picture is my favorite!
jk... I hope when I get married I have as much fun as you guys! You look fabulous, honey, just fab!
Post a Comment