Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baby Zuri

We got a puppy for Valentines!
She is an adorable Imperial Shih Tzu, and we named her Zuri.  Chris found the name online as we were driving home from picking her up in Miami.  Zuri means "beautiful one" in Swahili.  We thought it was fitting.
She's 8 weeks old, and currently weighs 1-2lbs and will probably weigh 5-6lbs when full grown.
We both love her so much.  She is going to be a great addition to our little family.  Hopefully, she will help hold off the baby hunger for a little while longer.  I love putting bows in her hair.  Chris didn't want me to at first, but then he saw how cute she was.  She is going to be one spolied dog.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Sorry I was going to respond to the pic you sent me but forgot... she is absolutely adorable!!! I am dying! So in love! Jealous! She is so so cute! and I completely LOVE the name. (good job Chris. ps way cuter than a yorkie