Monday, February 8, 2010

St Thomas

Some new developments have occurred at work.  I was recently promoted to be the manager of a new Cariloha store.  Chris and I will be opening the new store here in Key West at the end of the month.  So Chris will now be the GM here is Key West of both Del Sol and Cariloha.  We are really excited about this opportunity.
As a result of this promotion corporate decided to send me to St Thomas for a few days to train in the Cariloha there.
St Thomas is a beautiful island! 

Bonnie(Del Sol manager in St. T), Me, Laura(Cariloha manager in St. T)
St. Thomas gets a ton of buisness from Cruise ships.  They can have upto 8 or 9 ships in a single day.
This is the Oasis.  Currently the biggest criuse ship in the world.
St. Thomas has beautiful beaches!  We walked down to the beach after work one night.

On my last day there, I left work a little early to enjoy some beach before flying home.
Overall I had a really great trip, a little flight trouble, my flights kept getting delayed therefore causing me to miss my conections.  But I learned alot and I am really excited about the new brand. 
Thankyou Bonnie and Adam for all your hospitality!  You two couldn't have been more helpful and kind.  I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Kiera said...

as manager you are probably going to need a really good intern to help you out? i think i might know a really good intern that would be willing to do the job...

Erin said...

Awesome pics!! Looks like you had a good time. Loved skyping yesterday! And your new addition is an adorable little fuzz ball. Speaking of....I can't believe you don't have a post of her yet?! Slacker. Love ya.