A few weeks ago we went up to Orlando. Chris's Father, Sister and Brother in law were going to the BYU game in Tallahassee. We decided we better make it up there to see them. We found a steal of a deal on flights, round trip from Key West to Orlando for $90. Flying anywhere out of Key West for under $100 is unheard of, so we took advantage.
We flew up on a Thursday. We got to Orlando, picked up a rental car and drove to our hotel. That night we went out to eat and shopped for a couple hours at the outlet mall.
The next day we went to Universal Studios to see and experience the new Harry Potter ride. It was awesome!
You can buy Harry Potter's Wand. or any other character for that matter.
Butter Beer! So Delicious!
We had a ton of Fun! I loved the Harry Potter World!
That night we went to the temple. Chris and I hadn't been to the temple in far to long. The Orlando temple is actually the closest temple to us in Key West so we felt we better take the opportunity to go. I am so glad we did. It is funny how when you have something close by, you never take advantage of it till it is gone, and you realize how lucky you were. We had a really special experience at the temple and I felt very strongly that we need to do better and making it a priority to go more often.
The next day was Saturday. Chris got up early to drive to Tallahassee to watch the BYU game. I stayed and relaxed at the resort. I went and worked out, layed by the pool, read my book, watched TV, took a bath in the big jetted tub and painted my nails. It was very nice and relaxing.
Chris got home really late that night and he brought with him; his father, his brother in law Jeff, his sister Camie, there two kids Cohen and Hazel, and his little sister Haley.
They were all bummed that BYU had lost, but happy and excited to go to Sea world the next day, along with our friends Todd, Trisha and there little girl Mayla.
It was pretty cute, Cohen was a little bit scared to get his picture taken with Shamu.
Chris, Haley and I all rode the new Manta ride. It was pretty intense. I loved it!
The Shamu show was really cool.
(Kurt, Chris, Jeff)
(aubrey, cohen, camie, haley)
This is a really big guy. But he can still wave goodbye.
The next day we went to the waterpark Aquatica.
Baby Hazel!
That night the girls all went shopping. I found some really great deals on a few things that I was very excited about.
The next morning Camie and I got up early to make Haley breafast in bed for her birthday while the boys went to play golf and then it was off to the airport for Chris and I.
We had a really great trip.
It was so nice to to see everyone.
We sure do miss being able to see them everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment