There has been alot going on and life feels busy but not with anything new and nothing worth posting about in my opinion. I have been meaning to blog for a while now but have felt there was to much to be said and nothing to say at the same time. I have been feeling a little "blah" lately. Work is going great as far as the store and sales are concerned. But it feels difficult to make myself be happy and pleasant to be around. I use all my smiles and happiness at work talking to strangers all day that when I get home I feel all smiled out. My poor husband has to put up with my irritable, cranky self.
This weekend we were able to go up to Orlando for the branch temple trip. We drove 15hours in a 30 hour time period. I guess technically we didn't drive at all we just rode in the car. Which to be perfectly honest was really nice. Chris and I were on the fence about whether we were going or not clear up to the day before. Last minute, we decided to hitch a ride with our good friends the Dixon's. I am so glad we did! We left Friday afternoon right after work and made the 7 hour drive to Orlando. We were a little bit worried how it would go with 4 adults, one of which was 8 months pregnant, a 18 months old, and a 3 year old, but we had nothing to worry about. The drive went by extremely fast. We got to the hotel and all of us fell asleep right away. When we woke up the next morning we got ready, ate breakfast, and headed over to the temple.
After the temple we went to the distribution center and both got some new G's. That has been long over due. Then we ate lunch at a great little authentic mexican resturant, made a trip to Whole Foods and then Sephora where I was able to get this...
This was a much needed eccential after Zuri got a hold of my CHI. I had my CHI forever, probably at least the past five years... and it was still going strong... stupid dog. Anyway, I debated about getting a new CHI but after reading countless reviews decided to get the ghd. I have been happy with it so far. It better last just as long because I sure paid a pretty penny for it. But I would recommed it to anyone looking for a new high quality straightner.
After those few stops we were back on the road to Key West. With a final detour in Miami to get some of this...
Then we were home sweet home.
Then on Friday as we are driving down to the temple I got a special call from my dearest bestest cousin in the world! She is getting married!! I am so excited for her, and good news the wedding is on Dec. 18th. So it looks like I now have 2 reasons to go back home for a few days in December. Yay!!






1 comment:
wow ton's on your mind!
thanks for the shout out. I seriously feel the exact same way. I am so glad that we are such good friends and you are always willing to listen to me and my ramblings.
so glad you got the straightener! I had a feeling the blessings would be great- chick-fil-a
funny i was grumpy today too. one of those lock myself up days.
in the wise words of a great man, "don't worry, be happy" :)
love ya!
Post a Comment