Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boat Races

This past week has been the 30th Annual Key West World Championship power boat race. They kicked it off with a big parade where many of the boats participating in the races cruise down duval street.


There were lots of boats.  This is a pretty big event here is Key West.  Many people come every year solely to witness this event.   

Shiloh and Asher loved watching all the boats.  Plus they are so cute so people on the boats kept throwing them lots of fun goodies.  They got a bunch of mardi gras beads, as you can see in there laps.

This is for Erin.  She hasn't put many baby bump pics on her own blog so I thought I would help her out. Here she is at 38 weeks.  She looks beautiful.  I hope pregnancy looks half as good on me as it does her.  

The races have been going on all week.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you for making my bloglife easier, Aub. I heart you.