Here we are four years ago on the happiest day of our lives.
Yep, that is right everyone Chris and I have been married for FOUR years! Mind boggling isn't? Time escapes me, so much has happened and yet I still cannot believe FOUR years have gone bye. These past FOUR years sure have been Fun, Fabulous, and Freaking Fantastic! I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything in the world. I love this man with all my heart. I love all the adventures we have been able to have and all the memories we have been able to create. He is my absolute best friend. I love spending time with him, and opportunity we have had to work together side by side both professionally at work and intimately in our personal lives. I look forward with eagerness to all that life has in store for us in the many years to come.
I absolutely Adore, Admire, and Appreciate this Handsome, Hunkified, Husband of mine!
Happy Four Year Anniversary!
side note: This post is rather late. Our Anniversary is actually on May 5th. Yep that's right Cinco De Mayo baby, Whoop Whoop!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment