Saturday, March 14, 2015

Ayla Turned 3!!

 Our little princess Ayla turned 3years old on Wednesday Febuary 4th! 
We had a party at the park with lots of her best buds.  She was so excited to eat her cupcakes and share them with her friends.  (she loved opening her presents too!)

Her party was in the morning.  Then we cam e home and Ayla took a nap.  I decorated her playroom while she was napping.  So when she woke up see saw this.
We got her the easel for her birthday along with a few more gifts that she opened when she woke up. 

Reef wished her a very happy birthday too!
He is the cutest little brother!

Dear Ayla!
I cant believe you are 3 years old.  You are still the prettiest little girl I have ever know and continue to get more beautiful every day.  You are really coming out of your shell.  Two year old Ayla was quiet, shy, and reserved.  But 3 year old Ayla is energetic, outgoing and loud.  Becoming an older sister has turned you into a little bit of a bossy pants, as you now try to rule the house and everyone in it.  
You are very expressive and animated when you talk.  You speak very clear and pronounce words very well for your age.  You continue to surprise me with your expansive vocabulary and will say new words every day, many of which I didn't even know you knew.  You are very bright and absorb knowledge like a sponge.  
You are the best big sister.  Always watching out for Reefs well being.  You give him the best hugs and kisses and he just lights up when you talk to him.   You hate when he cries and try to comfort him, by saying things like; "Buddy, it's ok buddy, don't cry." 
When you come into the room when I am taking care of Reef you ask me, " How's your brother doing?"  It is just the cutest thing, I can't bring myself  to correct you.  
You love to put on your dress ups (or princess nightgown) and have dance parties!  We have dance parties every day!  We put the Disney station on Pandora and dance away in the living room.  
You love to cook!  You like to cook with your pretend food in your play kitchen and we have lots of tea parties.  But you also love to help me cook in the kitchen.   You are quite the little baker.  I am taking a cake decorating class right not and you have helped me bake several cakes and make frosting.  You love frosting!  I am pretty sure it is your most favorite food ever!!!
You are quite the artist.  You love to color, paint, and draw.  I can often find you in your playroom working on some masterpiece. 
You love to take zuri for walks.  We walk zuri everyday.  But now on our walks I push Reef in the stroller and hold zuri's leash and you push one of your dolls in the little umbrella stroller.  Its very cute, except for when you get tired or bored of pushing your stroller and then I have to push both strollers the rest of the way home.   You also love to go throw sticks and leaves in the lake by our house on our walks.  You think that is pretty awesome!  
You continue to be very independent wanting to do everything by your "big" self.   You insist on pouring your own cereal and milk now, and love to get stuff out of the fridge.   Your a great helper and can unload the dishwasher all by your self.  You take all the dishes out or the dishwasher and put them on the counter and then I put them away.  You also love to wash the dishes, especially Reef's bottles.  
Your my spunky, spirited, bright eyed, beautiful 3 year old girl and I love you more than words can express!  

Happy Birthday Ayla my love!   


No comments: