Monday, April 20, 2009

The Perry Girls


The Perry Girls! A co-worker of ours has three adorable little girls. We have recently taken an active interest in their lives. Zoe who is 9. Then Elise and Madison (twins) who just turned 8. We had birthday party for them at our pool and grill the Sunday before Easter. The girls swam and played, Chris grilled hot dogs, and we had cake and ice cream. We got them a Bolt cake by special request. They are obessed with the movie Bolt. I swear they could quote the entire thing. It was a ton of fun.
Since then each weekend we have had one of them over for a sleepover. First we had Elise, she is very sweet and kind. We went to dinner and to the movie Monsters and Aliens. She loved the movie. Chris and I on the other hand haven't watched a kids movie in forever and thought it was kinda lame. Then we came back to our apartment for a quick dip in the pool and then bed.
This last weekend we had Madison. She is a talker, always speaks her mind, and full of personality. We went to dinner and then took her to The Fun Factory. It is sorta like chuck-e-cheese, you play games and win tickets and then with the tickets you win, you can purchase prizes. This was fun for all of us. I originally thought we would all go and watch/help Madison play games, I quickly relized that this was not entirely true. Chris wanted to play his own games. He is such a kid at heart. Madison was really excited about all the prices she won. Then we got some ice cream, went home watched Madagascar, and then to bed.

2 comments:

hilla said...

Hooray!! You are living the life chick!! Looks like so much fun! You just need to resize your picture and then repost it in the heading. Just open your pic w/paint, then click edit, stretch/skew (I think?) and put it at like 30% on both horizontal and vertical. Then save it on your desktop, BUT DO NOT SAVE CHANGES TO YOUR PHOTO, and then post it from your desktop. Make sense? Cute bloggy! I like.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with me. I am left out not having a blog or face book. It looks like you guys are having a great time. I wish I could be there with you. I love you and miss you a ton. Can't wait for you guys to come stay before you go to SF.
Love,

Mom(lisa)