Monday, June 29, 2009

My Birthday!

First of all I just want to say a big Thankyou to everyone who helped make my birthday special. Thanks for all your calls, comments, and birthday wishes. (picture above) This is me and our adorable interns Michelle and Jenae. They are so great. We have become good friends in the short time we have worked together. For my birthday they surprised me with this super cute dolce and gabbana zebra print purse. I love it!!

Chris has spoiled me pretty much this entire month. He really surprised me with a new ipod and a new phone. I am such a lucky girl to have such a great husband.
For my birthday dinner Chris took me out to the Franciscan. It was delicious with an amazing view! We then went to the movie The Proposal. I love it! I laughed my face off. It is definitely one I would like to own.




3 comments:

cjnielson said...

Hey guys!! We miss you! I'm glad you are having so much fun...and are excited to come and see ya. :)

Burke and Hayley said...

Why did Chris get to pick the movie on your birthday?

- Burke

The Wood Family said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize that our b-days were so close. Looks like you had a lot of fun and got spoiled! Love ya...