Friday, November 20, 2009

Tourist for a Day


Kiera and I had the day off together.  We decided it would be fun to play tourist and take lots of pictures of EVERYTHING.  We walked all over town. Our first stop was at this cute little park.

I am a chocolate fanatic so I was pretty excited about this!

San Francisco is known for its fabulous farmers markets.  Every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday there is a big farmers market down at the ferry building.  These are fun cause there is always a unique variety of items for sale and lots of free delicious samples.  Then inside the ferry building there are lots of cute shops and fun places to eat, so we had lunch there.

Picture on market street with interesting statue. I did say we took pics of everything.

Such a typical Kiera pose!  I adore this silly girl! It makes me laugh everytime I look at it.

Union Sqaure a must see in San Fran!

And of course you can't go to San Fran without going SHOPPING!!
Here I am playing where's Aubrey.  Do you think I stick out against all these gorgeous manikins with dark features?

 Cable cars are a classic tourist attraction.  Oooops missed it! Dang, I guess we will have to walk home.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Aub! I love your new posts (minus the one about your apt being broken into - yah that just sucks). Seems like I would totally get along with and love Kiera as much as you do. You girls remind me of me and you with everything you're always doing. How fun! Can't wait to see you in like TWO weeks. Yeah!