Thursday night Chris and I went to the ballet. For dinner I made Greek-Spiced Baked Shrimp over rice. We also discoverd a new favorite drink cranberry and orange juice mixed. Go try it you will love it.
Chris enjoying his first bite. YUMmmmmmm.
Our view of the stage. I actually really liked these seats, dead center, far enough away you couldn't see the sweat dripping off the dancers but close enough to see facial expressions and pointed feet. The Ballet was called The MOROCCAN Project. It was a contemporary ballet danced by the Alonzo King Lines Ballet Company. I have seen them once before when they were on tour in Jackson, WY. The company is based in San Francisco and they are most talented dancers I have ever seen
In the mood for dancing.
1 comment:
The look on Chris's face is priceless. The food looks delicious. Your picon the fountain is beautiful. That is all.
Post a Comment