Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cariloha: where the style of the Caribbean meets the spirit of Aloha.

I had to take some pictures of the store last week and send them to corporate.  So I figured I would publish them on my blog. This post is for all you friends and family members who haven't seen my store yet.  Keep in mind that everything in the store is made from bamboo. 
View of store from outside.

Bed and Bath section.  This is right to the right when you walk in.

Back of store looking forward.

Cash Wrap (were customers check out)

Purse section.

Thats it.  There is a dressing room around the corner of the bags and picture frames, and a bathroom/storage room across from the dressing room. 
It is a pretty small space but I think it was designed really well.

The store is located in the Sunset Pier Shopping Center.  Which is leased out from the Westin.  All the shops are located beneath the Westin and there are several Cruise Ships that dock right here, so it is a great location for Cruise Ship traffic.  There wasn't a cruise ship in that day but there was this Yacht that has been docked here all week.
Wouldn't it be nice to own one of these mama's?  Whoo!  That's luxury.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

didn't you know? that yacht is mine. i am looking to upgrade though. it's just way too cramped.