Friday morning I volunteered to watch my friends two little boys for a few hours. They sure are a couple of cuties! I was a little nervous on how the whole morning would go down. I sit by them almost every week at church and little baby Asher will rarely ever let me hold him without crying. He is quite the mama's boy. Shiloh his older brother is quite the busy body but they were both little angels for me. I took them for a walk with Zuri and then we all went to hang out at the pool. Kendra (intern) came with us and she mainly swam in the pool with Shiloh and Asher and I sorta hung out on the side. He like to splash his legs in the water but didn't want to get all the way in.
Shiloh loved the water and wanted Asher to join him in the fun.
He took Asher's hand and began leading him over to the pool. Saying, "come on brother."
It was really cute.
3 comments:
so cute... does this mean you are going to have one soon? jk! DON'T!
ps were you on the phone with me while you were with them? or was that a different day?
haha! Ya that was a different day. It would be impossible to have a long telephone convo while watching these two little babies. I sure do miss you!
Your store looks like a lot of fun! Congrats on the amazing job! I hope that you like it! We miss seeing you...
Post a Comment