Street Fair Celebration of Hemingway Days. There were several different events going on all weekend to celebrate Ernest Hemingway when he lived here in the Keys throughout the 1930's.
I got these adorable earrings.
Mal ran the 5K and won first place in her age group. She got this cute little plaque as her prize. We were all very proud of her. She is a quick one.
We were all there to cheer her on and celebrate her victory with her, plus there was free food. The best part was the free Chocolate Covered Key Lime Pie on a stick! Delicious!
Lexi, Darrel, and Jeli.
1 comment:
I saw the title of this post and though "impressive, Aubrey ran a 5k?!"
Then I read the post.
Now I am laughing because you just ate chocolate covered key lime pie on a stick and watched someone else run a 5k.
That is something I would do.
Post a Comment