It doesn't really feel like fall. But it is getting a little cooler and less humid so the weather is actually pretty darn perfect right now. Last night we had a Relief Society Social that was really fun. It was an Iron Chef themed activity. Everyone brought a dish that incorporated one of the secret ingredients of Pumpkin or Cranberry. I made a delicious pumpkin roll.
We had a pumpkin flavored drink, pumpkin lasagna, pumpkin soup, pumpkin chili, cranberry salad, pumpkin muffins, roasted pumpkin, cranberry crumble, cranberry cheesecake, and my pumpkin roll. Probably one of the most delicious meals I have ever had. I ate so much!
After eating we got in tuned with our creative side and made a fall wreath.
This is the wreath that Kiera and I made together.
It turned out pretty cute if you ask me.

1 comment:
Aubery,
your pumpkin rolls look delicious and you did a great job on your wreath it's so cute
love hearing about all the stuff you are doing you have a great blog
Post a Comment