On Saturday, our branch had a baptism. This is the 2nd baptism our branch has had since we have moved here. The missionary work in Grand Cayman is actively progressing. In fact the majority of our branch members are converts that have been baptized in the last 3 years.
Angie was the one baptized and she has two adorable caymanian children, Rayhan 10 months, and Rehanna 6. Rayhan is an adorable little boy with big blue eyes. He peacefully slept in my arms for the duration of the baptism. Rehanna is a very bright and talkative little girl. I am absolutely in love with her Caymanian accent. They call it the singsong accent, it encompasses a wide variety in pitch while they speak. So freaking cute!
Here is a short video I took of precious family of 3.
After the baptism, we had a girls pizza night at Pizza Hut as a relief society activity. It was really fun, and I enjoyed getting to know some of the relief society sisters better. I feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing group of sisters.
1 comment:
So I read these posts when you first wrote them, but it was on my iphone and I couldn't watch the videos. Finally on my computer now and catching up with all the vids. The little girl and accent are SO cute!! She definitely sounds like a little island babe, kinda from Jamaica too. ;)
Post a Comment