Tonight I uploaded the pictures I had taken through out this past week, and I was surprised to see I had taken 107 pictures. I think I might need to start going to AA meeting where the AA stands for Ayla Addiction. Cause I gots a real bad case of it. We didn't do much this week, but everyday with this little bug seems eventful cause she is just so gosh darn adorable, that in itself is worth documenting.
There was no way I was going to wait for all 107 pictures to upload so I tried to narrow it down the best I could. So here are the best 28 out of the 107 pictures from this past week.
Enjoy!
(tip, if you want to see the pictures bigger click on one and it should display them like a photo album, let me know if that doesn't work for you.)
MONDAY!
We upgraded Ayla from the bassinet to the Big Girl Seat in her Stroller.
She loves it!
TUESDAY!
Ayla has started sitting in her Bumbo Seat. Technically this one is a Bebe Pod. But its the same thing. She won't sit in there for every long yet, but she is building up her strength and we are starting to see improvement. She can hold her head up better now and sometimes you can even see her neck!
See you can see her neck in this one.
WEDNESDAY!
We went to story time at Books and Books in Camana Bay. We went with my friend Emily and her 2 year daughter Kaylign. There were so many kids there, all ages from baby like Ayla upto about 4 years old. It was really fun, they read a story and then sing a song and repeat for about 30mins. Ayla loves stories but I think she was more interested in watching all the other kids. After storytime we walked around Camana Bay and let Kaylign play in the fountain, then we went to the farmers market. I got some local produce, including apple bananas (as in the bananas are actually called apple bananas) and papaya.
Aren't these bananas the cutest? They are so little.
It was a great little outing, we plan to go regularly every Wednesday.
THURSDAY!
Just being cute in her bumbo.
She was having a harder time sitting up straight today. This was her second outfit of the day since the first one got destroyed. (See previous post here)
FRIDAY!
Bath time.
After her bath I wrapped her up in a towel and was putting lotion on her and she looked so cute, I simply couldn't help myself.
SATURDAY!
It rained non stop this day.
I was in a bad mood and needed to vent so I wrote this e-mail to my parents.
"Hey Family, Arg. So today it has rained non stop. Can you say "torture"? Chris isn't feeling the best and is getting over a bad cold so he isn't the most helpful right now. Ayla decided to wake up at 6:30am and she had a major blow out and leaky diaper during the night. Like drenched through her clothes, blanket and our sheets. Yes we are still co-sleeping with her. It is just so much easier that way. Anyway, I decided it would be best to bathe her, even though I had just bathed her last night. Then I striped off the sheets and put them in the wash. We didn't go out for our morning walk and have all been couped up in the house all day. Which makes me feel cranky, Zuri feel hyper, and I don't think it really affects Ayla and Chris all that much. Anyway, I made breakfast and cleaned up, put Ayla down for a nap. Then I took a nap also. Then made the bed again with clean sheets. Ayla wakes up and so I feed her. Chris goes to deliver groceries for a family in our branch. I am playing with Ayla on the bed and Zuri is whining cause she wants to get on the bed also, so I lift her on. Then the next thing I know Zuri pees on our bed!!! I couldn't believe it!! The sheets I had just washed that same day, that had only bed on the bed for less than an hour she decides to pee on them. This is the first time she has peed on our bed. Arg. I was so mad! I know she knows better, but I also know it was probably because we hadn't taken her outside all day because of the rain. Yes she has her pee pad and it is still clean and dry. I wish I could say the same for my sheets. But life goes on. Well maybe not, Chris just started reading this e-mail and was super offended that I said he wasn't being helpful. Haha. SO sensitive. He is helpful don't get me wrong, it is just that while he has been sick, we haven't wanted him to get Ayla sick so he hasn't helped out as much as he usually does. Such a crappy day!! I mean it is Saturday for crying out loud it should be freaking sunny like it is everyday of the week, so we could go to the beach. Of all days it has to be today when the rain is never ending. Don't you all feel so sorry for me. Because you should. I am done venting now. Love you all!!"
When I wrote about playing with Ayla on our bed, I took these pictures.
she looked so small in our big king size bed
Oh man, check out that glare. Luckily this wasn't really a glare but a shot that caught her mid blink. But I can see it now. The annoyed "mom your so dumb glare." Hopefully that wont be for a few years down the road.
This was the point when Zuri was whining and I let her on the bed.
They were being so cute.
Then I was worried Ayla was getting cold so I took her to go get some warmer clothes on and when I come back. There was a giant pee mark. So frustrating!
Chris got home a few minutes later and told me to go take Zuri for a walk and he would watch Ayla and wash the sheets. So I took Zuri for a walk in the rain. By this point it was only a light drizzle and really wasn't to bad. We both needed to get out of the house. When we got back I bathed Zuri, fed Ayla and went for a quick dip in the pool. Yes it was still raining. It was kind of cold. but still felt good and refreshing. Then I took a hot shower put Ayla to bed and Chris and I watched the movie War Horse. Now that is a good movie. And that was our non eventful, but still eventful Saturday.
SUNDAY!
Ayla all ready for church!
She was such a good girl at church today. We were all able to stay for all three meetings. I had to go change her poopy diaper during Sunday school, and then go feed her during third hour, but we made it through all 3 hours without a crying fit, without a major wardrobe mishap, and without needing to go home early. So that is a big improvement.
The End!


No comments:
Post a Comment