Thursday, May 3, 2012

Activity Mat

Is it just me or does this little beauty keep getting more adorable each day?


Ayla is starting to really play with the toys on her activity mat.  In the past she liked to watch them as we hit them for her and they swing back and forth.  She would squirm and wiggle and maybe hit one of them by chance.  Now she really goes for it.  You can see her little face concentrating so hard to get those hands to hit and feet to kick that toy time and time again.  She is thoroughly entertained in the process and so I am, just watching her.   




Check out that tongue!  It is so long and skinny.  That is one of her new tricks as well.  She plays with her tongue.  She is continually sticking it out and moving it all around.  So funny to watch her. 
I love this little bug so much!!
Here is a little video of our girl in action.  She was really working on grabbing that toy with her feet.  You can even hear her grunting.  I simply can't get enough.  
Completely, obsessed I tell you. There is no hiding it.


No comments: