Sunday, November 9, 2014

2 weeks old

Baby Reef turned 2 weeks old this week.  Time is going by too fast.  All went well at his Dr. Apt.  He weighted 9.2 so he was almost back to his birth weight.   He is so hungry but a very sleep eater so I struggle to keep him awake long enough to get full.   I pump and we supplement a little formula to make sure he is getting enough.  I was so against bottles and formula when I had Ayla.  But I have discovered how nice it is so nice to be able to give him a bottle sometimes and allow other people to
be able to feed him.  It allows me to get some much needed rest.  
I am feeling pretty good now and able to get around and function pain free and off my pain meds now.   
Papa Fife flew in Weds night and we have enjoyed having both Grandma Chele and Papa Fife here with us the past few days.
They went to the beach and out to lunch one day and took an airboat ride and went to a alligator show another. 
Reef and I joined them at the pool one evening.  
Saturday Chris got up early and got donuts from Mojos!  These are the most amazing donuts of all time!
We got family photos taken Saturday morning, which went well, Ayla wasn't very cooperative but I think we still were able to get a few good shots, thanks to help from Gma Chele and Papa Fife. The rest of the day and all day Sunday was spent vegging out while watching a constant stream of Football.   


No comments: