Whatever, Aub. Your boobs are way better than hers. Hers look weird. I'm not saying I'm one to talk, especially about boobs, but remember when I thought you'd paid for yours? Yeah.
And I'm pretty sure that's what you look like running on the beach, only less weird, miss 14-day straight Bikram. Counting the days 'til we can get back to the gym routine, btw.
yeah I am definitely going to agree with Erin on this one. You look way better than this. I swear you showed me this picture before. I feel the same way I felt the first time I saw it. She looks weird. What is with her butt? Totally looks like butt implants in this pic. Not flattering even if she does have a nice butt (which I doubt based on this pic). Again agree... your boobs are bigger and nicer. I hope you don't want to look like this because you are way hotter.
Yeah I am definitely going to agree with Erin on this one. You look way hotter than her. I can't imagine how you would want to trade your body for this. I swear you showed me this picture before but I am feeling the same way I did the first time. I'm just not seeing it. Not to be rude, but what is with her butt? Are those butt implants or is this just an odd unflattering picture? Your bod is definitely better! Rock it.
3 comments:
Whatever, Aub. Your boobs are way better than hers. Hers look weird. I'm not saying I'm one to talk, especially about boobs, but remember when I thought you'd paid for yours? Yeah.
And I'm pretty sure that's what you look like running on the beach, only less weird, miss 14-day straight Bikram. Counting the days 'til we can get back to the gym routine, btw.
yeah I am definitely going to agree with Erin on this one. You look way better than this. I swear you showed me this picture before. I feel the same way I felt the first time I saw it. She looks weird. What is with her butt? Totally looks like butt implants in this pic. Not flattering even if she does have a nice butt (which I doubt based on this pic). Again agree... your boobs are bigger and nicer. I hope you don't want to look like this because you are way hotter.
Yeah I am definitely going to agree with Erin on this one. You look way hotter than her. I can't imagine how you would want to trade your body for this. I swear you showed me this picture before but I am feeling the same way I did the first time. I'm just not seeing it. Not to be rude, but what is with her butt? Are those butt implants or is this just an odd unflattering picture? Your bod is definitely better! Rock it.
Post a Comment