Saturday, January 29, 2011

A night with the newbies

First of all sad news, I lost the adapter I use to upload pictures from my camera to my computer.  So much has happened lately but I don't want to just write about it without pictures cause lets face it that would be pretty lame and boring.  Anyway, I was able to get a couple pictures of this fun night out with two of my new interns Lexie and Rebbecca.  Thanks for letting me use your pics Becca.

We went to Mallory square to watch the sunset and participate in the celebration. 
The picture above is of this crazy little gymnast guy.  He does a pretty good show, I have seen it many times.
This guy pulled over and gave us a coconut to drink.  I love me some coconut water.  Rebbecca and Lexie liked it to, but I think it takes a little bit of an acquired taste.

This is us with the crazy cat man.  This guy is literally crazy. 

I took the girls to Earthbound, love that store, and they did to.  Then we went to Margaritaville, we all got margaritas (virgin of course) and shared these huge nachos.  So good! 
I had fun and it was great to get to know these cute girls a little better.

No comments: