Friday, January 14, 2011

Silly Random Day

This day was the last day Kiera and I had off together.  We had a lot of fun.  We rode our bikes all around the island and took some random pictures.
We stopped at the Key West animal shelter and walked around, we found a pond where these huge iguanas were laying in the trees.



We shopped around at a couple of the antiques shops. I got a really cute necklace for $5!
 We ate some lunch and Angelino's Pizzeria (best veggie sandwich on the island) 

Then we rode around the Key West Cemetery reading headstones.


Supposedly there is a section of the cemetery that has really funny headstones.  I have gone a couple times to look for them, but alas, no beuno. 
I thought these two were pretty cool though.

After that we went to a local art fair at the park.  There were some fairly cool items there but nothing that really stuck out to me. 
Turned out to be a silly, fun, random day!
I miss you girlfriend!

1 comment:

kiera said...

I miss you too! So crazy to be gone