Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am my Mother's Daughter

For Christmas this year Kiera and I exchanged stockings.  It was really fun.  We gave each other an assortment of nice gifts and silly stocking stuffer type gifts. 
The gift I was most excited about giving her in her stocking was this mug a drew on.  It turned out so cute.  To be honest, I was kinda nervous about this.  My mother is very artisic and this is the type of thing I could totally picture her doing, and part of me wished she were here so I could ask her to do it for me.  But I am pretty proud of my mad mug drawing skills, so I have to post it.  This way I can look back at it on days when I am feel down and remember how awesome I was for drawing this cute mug for my cute friend.
TaDa!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Aubrey I really like the mug. It is very cute.

I like that you took pictures of Key West at Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

Kiera said...

I freaking love the mug!! Best stocking present ever. Thanks! Love ya and miss you already.