~ Tuesday ~
The girls woke up and hit the gym (we did good working out on this trip). Then we all went to breakfast, at the new timeshare Lisa and Jeff bought. (that's a whole story in itself) Breakfast was delicious! We hung out for a while, some of us went parasailing and Chris and I rented a double jet ski. We played around for a while then headed back to our resort.
Tuesday Night we all went to the Beach Party located at our resort. It was so much fun!!
Couples Pics. One smiling & one kissing.
Dano, Courtney, and Haley
They were a sexy threesome!
Jeff and Camie
Chris and Aubrey
Lisa and Jeff
I had a blast at the party.
There was great food, awesome live band, lots of crazy dancing, and.... limbo!
All the girls!
Lisa, Me, Dano, Courtney, Haley, and Camie
The food was served buffet style and Yum, that white bass was so good!
I pretty much danced every single song, no matter fast or slow.
What can I say? This girl loves to dance.
After dancing there was limbo.
I was surprised by how many people participated in the contest. We had some very talented contestants, but they didn't stand a chance, Cami and I tied for the championship, we each won free breakfast and free drinks! Virgin Pina Coladas, and Bahama Mama's were plentiful.




No comments:
Post a Comment