Sunday, September 4, 2011

Finally the Official Tour


Finally, here it is.  The video you have all been waiting for.  Haha just kidding, by all I mean the few family members and close friends that have been asking me about this.  This is a tour of our new apartment.  We are living in the Latern point complex in Prospect.  It is about 7 miles from Chris's work it takes around 6-8 minutes with no traffic, and about a 15-20 drive with traffic.  


Here is a video of the outside of the complex, and our luxurious pool, this pool was a huge selling factor for us, and we use it all the time.  One of my favorite exercises to do while pregnant is swim, I can stay in there for hours. 


And this is our little on site gym.  It isn't much, but has everything I need.  I am really so grateful for this feature.  The last few weeks I have started to work out again.  Nothing to serious but without the convenience of having this so close and bonus it's air conditioned, I doubt I would do anything but swim.  It will really come in handy after the baby is born and I am ready to lose that baby fat.  


That's where we live.  


1 comment:

Erin said...

I love it Aubs!! All the bright colors are so cute in each room. Love how Chris is playing xbox in that first vid. lol. You are spoiled with that pool. ;)