Saturday, September 17, 2011

Talent Show

                  Our branch had it's 5th annual talent show a week or two ago and I never posted about it.  Probably because none of my pics turned out.   Anyway, it was a big success and there was a great turnout.  The whole chapel was packed.   If there was a contest for the best act of the night it would go to our missionaries.  They are awesome and we love having them over for dinner, which is usually at least once a week.    Click on the link to see them in action.   http://vimeo.com/28596787  The one with the lighter hair and skin tone is Elder Randle and he reminds a lot of my little brother who is on a mission right now in Tennessee.  Some of there mannerisms and humor are very similar.  He has a blog that his family keeps up for him.  You can check it our here http://elderrandle.blogspot.com/. The other Elder with darker features is Elder McCready he is desperately waiting for my little sis to write him.  One night after dinner we got on the topic of families and I told them about all of my siblings.  He seemed quite intrigued by my sis so I showed him Chelacie's facebook page.  Now every time I see him he asks me if I have talked to her and if she is going to write to him.  I think he is a little lonely.  They are great missionaries and we love having them as members in our branch.

    

No comments: