We had our last class of the prenatal yoga workshop on Wednesday.
I can not believe that 9 weeks have gone by. I feel so privileged to have met such amazing soon to be mommies.
Bliss (the yoga studio) asked if they could take pictures of our class to use as advertising on their website.
As much as I "loved" the idea of having my pregnant belly used for advertising, I couldn't say no to the opportunity of getting some great shots of us all together to remember this special time as rapidly we transition into motherhood.
Enjoy!
(Top Picture)
Me Andrea Illiana Iva ValerieValerie Illiana Andrea Me Iva
18 weeks 32 weeks 31 weeks 28 weeks 30 weeks






3 comments:
How fun! You look great!
gorgeous. i bet it's so nice to have such pro pics
That is so cool! You still look great, punk. And holy cow, I just read up on your last ton of posts and I really LOVE your hair brown. I didn't think I would but I think it looks fantastic. Oh Aub, I hate that you're pregnant and that I can't be around you....unless you're super moody...I sure as heck was, but I was way worse for 6 months after the baby was born (don't tell Chris). Love you tons!!
Post a Comment