We have finally had a break from the rain. It has been sunny all week and we had a gorgeous weekend.
Saturday morning we headed over to the Books and Books store at Camana Bay for a new book that just came out called "Cayman Rhyme Time."
This is such a cute book full of rhymes and songs all about the island of Cayman.
Let me introduce Miss Olive- she is 90 years old and wrote this book. She is a true Caymanian and has lived here her entire life. Next to her is sweet Jayna Gilman the 7 year old illustrator. They both signed our copy as well as a copy I bought for a friend. (Great addition to my baby shower gift!)
I am so excited to have this book of poems and songs to read and sing to my sweet baby girl as a memorabilia of where she will be born.
That afternoon we headed over to the Grand Caymanian Resort to relax and partake of their BBQ lunch. Chris won a voucher for two free BBQ lunches on the radio so we decided to take advantage of the sunny weather and redeem them.
We hung out at the resort lounging, reading, and swimming. Lunch was great, Chris got the BBQ chicken and ribs and I got the filet minion. It was so delicious and tender I could cut it with my plastic butter knife.
Here I am in all my pregnant glory at 28weeks.
This weekend I also attended to baby showers for two of the ladies in my prenatal yoga workshop.
ME IVA ILLIANA
Iva had her baby shower Saturday night. It was a really fun girls night out, we all got dolled up and went to nice restaurant to mingle, eat, drink, and watch Iva open her adorable gifts.
Sunday afternoon I went to Illiana's baby shower. Illiana is actually the one who teaches the prenatal workshop. She has done an amazing job. We have all really bonded through the experience and have become good friends. This was a surprise baby shower, it was held at her friends house. We played a couple games, and had some great finger food.
I am excited for us to all have our babies within weeks of each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment