Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Underwater at the Pool

So I mentioned that while back in the states I may have done a little shopping.... ok a lot of shopping.  And one of the many things I bought was a small waterproof digital camera.  During our first week back in Grand Cayman we were able to try it out for the first time at our pool.  


 Is it just me or do those chubby thighs look even cuter underwater?
 I think someone missed her Daddy. 
While we were down at the pool Ayla's friend Caleb came to say hi.  We were surprised to learn he is crawling already.  Caleb is only a couple weeks older than Ayla.  She was kind enough to share her floaty toys with him.  



So proud to be the parents of this beautiful blue eyed water baby. 

2 comments:

Kent Fife said...

I agree the chubby legs look so dang cute underwater.
Ayla looks so darling all the time but especially when she is having fun with mom and dad. It's so great to have these fun pictures to looks at. Good job mommy getting the water camera.

Love Ya All!
Gma Chele

Erin said...

I think the water camera was a great buy for you guys since you're always around the water! Especially for the snorkeling, etc. And when Ayla gets older, it'll be great.