Monday, October 17, 2011

~ Brunette ~


I made the switch.  I am a brunette once more.  It was time.  When I first started going blonde after Chris and I were married I fell in love with being a blonde.  Every time I got my hair done I went lighter.  Lets face it blondes have more fun.  But unless its natural being a blonde also requires more work, more maintenance, more up keep, and more money.   All of which I felt were not going to suit my lifestyle when baby girl arrived, not that it suited my lifestyle before but it seemed worth it to me then.  Not so much anymore.  I didn't want to have to worry about getting my hair done every 8 weeks and I really didn't want to keep paying for it.  We are in saving money mode right now.  We are trying to save as much as we can to prepare for baby girls arrival and the added extra expense she will bring.  Especially, since I am planning on making the switch from full time job to full time stay at home mommy.  :)

This was an at home dye job.  My friend Michelle dyes her own hair so she came with me to the beauty store and we picked out and bought the color and then went back to my house to color it.  She also gave me a little trim.  I must say it turned out way better than I thought it would.  I was praying it wouldn't be green or orange.  Relief.  I am really loving the dark chestnut brown color.

  

        

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I think that color looks great on you!