Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Spoktacular

Happy Halloween Everyone!  
This year we celebrated by attending our branch Halloween Spooktacular.  This was put on by the primary presidency.  They went all out, with decorations, food, and games.  They did a great job.


I will admit I am not a huge Halloween person.  I like to dress up but with minimal effort usually using stuff we have on hand.  I really did try to think of a fun pregnant costume, but Chris really didn't want to dress up and in the end, we went as 49er football fans.  Kind of lame but whatever. 

Showing some enthusiasm. 

I did make this awesome bean dip. I cut up the olives to look like spiders.  An idea I got from pinterest.  Love that site!


Here are my good friends Margaret and Michelle they are both in the primary and put in a ton of work to make this party happen.  They look so cute!  This was the face painting station. 



There was bobbing for apples,  pumpkin decorating, a guess how many game, and a Halloween pinata.  
My favorite was the Donut eating contest.  This game was a hoot to watch. You had to try to eat the donut off the string without the donut falling off the string and you can't use your hands



 We hope everyone had a happy Halloween! 

2 comments:

kiera said...

Um hello. Who are you? I literally can't even tell you are pregnant. You are ridiculous.

I love the bean dip spiders! So cute!

Erin said...

Yes - the bean dip spiders turned out great! I've heard a lot about pinterest, but don't have the courage to get on there yet bc I already know it's going to be mega time-sucking and I already DON'T have enough time for life. Anyway, love the not so creative costumes. ;) And your enthused pic. Funny. Did you get my fb message? I have a present to send you! You might as well be holding onto it rather than me. So write me back with your address. And are we ever going to skype? Hello to our non existent friendship these days. Boo. Miss you.