Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Recap

This is a recap of past Halloween costumes since Chris and I have been married.  We have slowly gotten better at dressing up. 
Year one.: We lived in Utah and we didn't dress up. 
Year Two:  We lived in San Francisco, I dressed up but Chris did not.
I was a geisha.  My friend Kiera is super into Halloween, we went to a few thrift shops together and assembled ourselves some costumes. This costume cost me under $20.

Year Three: We lived in Key West.  
Both Chris and I dressed up.  See progress.
I was a pirate and Chris was a rocker/stoner.  My costume cost me $1.  I got the pirate hat and eye patch at the dollar store. The rest of the clothes I already owned.  Chris's costume was free.  He wore the black wig I wore the year prior and the rest of the clothes he already owned.

Year Four:  We live in Grand Cayman. 
We wore coordinating costumes.  
We dressed up as 49er fans!  Both costumes were completely free and required no effort whatsoever.  Give me a break I am almost 7 months pregnant.

Hopefully our costumes will continue to improve once we have kids and begin trick or treating.   


2 comments:

kiera said...

Serious improvement. No worries, if you don't improve enough I will kidnap your kids and dress them for you. :)

Erin said...

All holidays are THAT much funner with kids!