Thursday, December 1, 2011

32 weeks

20 weeks
24 weeks
28 weeks

32 weeks
Wow can you believe it.  32 weeks with 8ish weeks to go!  We are starting to get down to it and I am feeling ready.  Baby girl is moving all the time now and she is strong.  She loves kicking me in the ribs which then sends a shooting pain in my lower back.  I am starting to get some of the typical 3rd trimester symptoms.  The last few nights I have had some insomnia waking up at around 3am and having a hard time going back to sleep.  This makes me feel especially tired during the day.  Sleeping is getting more difficult and I have a hard time getting comfortable.  Some of the symptoms I had in the first trimester are back.  I have had some morning sickness, so my love for soda is back in full force.  

About a week or so ago, Chris and I were on our way to work.  I had just finished eating breakfast (donut and orange juice, healthy right)  A few minutes later it hit me.  I told Chris I thought I was going to be sick.  He must have know I wasn't messing around because he immediately pulled over to the side of the road.  I flung open the door and leaned out as my donut and juice found its way to the curbside.   I am sure all the cars behind us appreciated the view since we were right in the middle of  8am morning traffic.  Afterwards, I felt much better.  I still went to work and just felt a little queasy.  Luckily since then I haven't had any similar scenarios, but still get a little queasy in the mornings. 
    

No comments: