Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best Man

We attended our 2nd wedding in Cayman this past week.  Chris's was asked to participate again, but this time he was promoted from mic man to best man.  The groom Victor is one of his counselors in Young Mens and the bride Lynn is the former Relief Society President.  We think they make a great couple and are so happy for them.  They had a small but beautiful wedding on the beach at the Marriott.  I don't know what the deal is here, but there seems to be a trend in planning and organizing a wedding in one week.  Victor called Chris up the Wednesday before Christmas to ask him to be the best man (side note: this was the first we had heard that they were even thinking about getting married, we knew they had started to date recently but, marriage came as quite the surprise),  the wedding was held the following Wednesday. 










I had to add this picture with this old man walking by.  It is to funny not to share.  I mean, seriously, check out that beard and purple speedo!

 Chris also made a new friend.  Victor's little boy Seth who is 2 became quite attached to Chris.  Typically Seth is super attached to his dad and doesn't go to anyone else.  Kids love Chris, he has a way of making them feel comfortable and safe, plus he is funny.  Anyway, I got some really cute pictures of the two of them.  Chris was able to distract and entertain Seth while his Dad got some wedding shots with his new bride.




(for any of you reading this who don't regularly keep up with my blog, if I look rather large in this photo it is because I happen to be 9 months pregnant.)
Yay for island weddings! 

No comments: