Saturday, November 17, 2012

Big Fat Hairy Rat!

Brace yourself for something so disgusting you will want to gauge your eyes out.....  so disgusting I can not help but share......... look what I found in my tub........


Eeeek!!!  What the crap is it you ask?  Is it a Big Fat Hairy Dead Rat?  Nope!  My dear friends and family this is a picture of all my nasty dead hair that I had to pull out of my drain!!!  
I few days ago I noticed the drain wasn't draining very well.  I told Chris we needed to get some Draino.  He then informed me that Draino was not the solution to the problem but that my hair was clogging up the drain and he wasn't go to touch it.  So I yanked and I tugged and I pulled with all my might.  And this my friends is what I pulled out of our bathtub drain.  No wonder the drain wasn't draining very good. 

And here is another picture in case you forgot what is looked like...
Another token of proof of a mother's love for her child.  You see ever since I gave birth to my dear sweet daughter I have been experiencing EXCESSIVE hair loss.   It just falls out EVERYWHERE and ALL the TIME!  Good thing I have plenty of it or I might be worried of going completely BALD!  
Now that would be attractive!  
Eeek!  

No comments: