Friday, November 2, 2012

Raspberries

I gave Ayla raspberries for the first time.  I wasn't sure if she would like them since they were kind of tart. I bought them on sale at the grocery store but they were going bad so quickly I decided to freeze them.  I put a couple frozen berries in her mesh Nuby that she loves.  She sure did make a big mess, but from the huge smile on her face there is no doubt she enjoyed them.   






It was a good thing Daddy wasn't home to see this mess.  He would freak out.  Hehe.  Even so I doubt he would be able to resist the joy in her eyes, which makes the mess totally worth it.  We can't get enough of her smiles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Love the big smiles. It's like a warm fuzzy feeling. She my little Sunshine Baby

Gma Chele