Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ayla and Her Baby


It might just be me, but watching Ayla play with her toys completely entertains me, especially when she plays with her baby!  Isn't it adorable how she makes her baby doll claps her feet.  Haha.   She is so silly, cracks me up.  Ayla loves to play with her toys.  She knows where they are kept, she will crawl over to the cubicals,  pull them out, tip them over, and out spills all her favorite things.  She will sit contently and play on her own, but prefers if I am down on the floor playing and interacting with her.  
Which I am "usually" more than happy to do, the other stuff can wait.  I sometimes need to remind myself that it won't be long before she will be all grown up, and then she might not want me around to play with her anymore, but mostly I try not to think about that yet, it is too heart breaking.    

No comments: