Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beach Days!

Alright I have decided I need to hurry up and post the last bit of my families visit here in Grand Cayman.  I must admit I have been putting it off as it seemed so overwhelming to do all the posts I originally wanted to do. Instead I am going to post lots of pictures and write very little and combine lots of our days into one. 
These pictures show some of our fun snorkeling adventures.  My whole family loved the snorkeling here and we went almost everyday.  We enjoyed snorkeling in town as we ventured out to the trampoline in the ocean, Governors Beach, Cemetery Beach, Smiths Cove, Spotts Beach, Rum Point, and Star Fish Point, 

 Check out these huge Tarpon!  There were some that had to be at least four feet long.  I will admit it was a little bit intimidating.   





 My sister and I had a bit of fun with the underwater camera...


  

 
  At Spotts beach we snorkeled with the turtles and sting rays and explored the cave.  











No comments: