Howdy! Ho Ho Ho! and Happy New Year! Hi everyone, I am back from my blogging hiatus. December has been a busy and blissful month. I am so excited to share all about it.
Before I begin I want to briefly mention that baby Ayla Ocean turned 11 months old today! Seems surreal to me. My little beauty is going to be celebrating her First Birthday next month. Cray, cray, Crazy!
To begin where I left off Chris, Ayla and I all headed to Utah to spend a week in the snow and attend Chris's sister Haley's wedding on 12-12-12. We all had a wonderful time! It was so nice to be surrounded by so many loving family members and have a little pre-Christmas! I especially loved dressing up Ayla in lots of layers and warm clothes. It was very fun putting her outfits together! Thanks cousin Hazel for letting her borrow some of your old winter wear.
(at Grandma Mary and Aunt Julie's house)
Ayla opened her first Christmas Presents from Papa Ko and Grandma Connie. She loved ripping the paper!
Another cute outfit!
Playing with Papa Jeff
Haley's wedding was beautiful! All the girls went and got there hair done before and then all went up to the hotel room to change and finish getting ready before the wedding began.
I must say Haley made the most stunning bride. She looked AMAZING! And her dress was to die for!
Flower girls (Hazel and Kinley)
Made of Honor
(just kidding, that's a little inside joke Camie and Courtney kept debating who should stand next to Haley at the wedding cause they both wanted to be the Made of Honor)
Chris got a little friendly with his Best buddy Josh.
Ayla couldn't walk down the isle since she can't walk yet but she still got a beautiful dress like the flower girls and I made her a headband to go with it.
After the wedding we had a nice dinner at Elements and then everyone met in another room at the River Woods conference center for dessert, pictures, and wedding cake.
Of Course we have to get a picture of the mother of the bride! She did such a great job putting the whole thing together, especially stringing up all those lights!
Ayla opening up her Christmas presents from Grandma Lisa and Papa Jeff.
Ayla and Bo above and everyone hanging out below.
Another Outfit of Ayla all bundled up!
Her favorite game was taking everything out of the diaper bag. That game was our saving grace on the flights there and back and provided endless entertainment.
Look at all the fresh Snow!
Ayla and I were able to go see my friend Erin and her new baby girl Nora for a fun afternoon. I am still trying to convince her to come out to Cayman for a visit while she is still on maternity leave!
Ayla got her toes painted for the first time one of the last nights we were there.
It was a challenge to get her to hold still long enough to finish, but so worth it. Aren't they darling?!
I think Ayla has a sweet spot for her uncle Jeff and adores all her cousins, especially cousin Hazel! She was completely entertained watching them run around and play.
We all had a marvelous time!
1 comment:
Ha! I love that a month is considered a hiatus for you
Post a Comment